Projectionist Job at Viva Cinemas
Job Title: Projectionist.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Set up and adjust picture projectors and screens to achieve proper size, illumination, and focus of images, and proper volume and tone of the sound.
- Clean and maintain the projection equipment.
- Liaises with the cinema manager and supervisors on scheduling and projection coordination for the best technical delivery.
- Ensure all equipment are working properly
- Ensure all equipment are properly serviced with extra care according to plan
- Ensure equipment room is always dust – free, clean, well ventilated and maintained
- Health and Safety standard are followed and no risks for cinema business
- To ensure the running advertisements and trailers in the correct order.
- Checking that sound is operating correctly and at the right volume.
Experience and Qualification
- University degree with 1+ years’ relevant projection, IT, technical field with an extensive understanding of audio and projection systems.
- Good understanding of computers and common presentation software is important
- Ability to problem solve under pressure.
- Good IT and technical skills.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge with editing of media / video materials, such as raw footage / trailers
- At least 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role: Cinema, Projection, etc.
Application Deadline: 17th October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Application Letters to: email@example.com Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as subject of the mail. Example: “Ikeja / Cinema Manager / Mayowa Johnson”.
About Viva Cinemas.
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
Check More Jobs at ››› Viva Cinemas
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: