Project Officer Job at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Job Title: Project Officer.
Job Location: Ibadan.
- To Coordinate, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, give progress report and complete projects on time within scope and in line with IBEDC’s business objectives and core values.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and proper allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Required Experience 3 – 5 years
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good Analytic and numeric skills
- People Management and co-ordination skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and other official documents
Application Deadline: 4th October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Project Officer” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Check More Jobs at ››› Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: