Project Management Analyst needed at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). The position role includes, but is not limited to, working with the Team Lead, Project Management Office to identify and make recommendations to Executive management on short, medium and long term projects to achieve strategic objectives. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Sciences, an engineering discipline or equivalent.
Project Management Analyst Job at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Job Title: Project Management Analyst.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Technology Services Department
Report to: Team Lead, IT Project Management & Delivery
Grade: Executive Assistant – Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- The aim of this role is to support the Project Management Team by monitoring project lifecycles, tracking status of project deliverables and conducting post project reviews.
- The job holder will be required to have experience in managing small projects, exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle.
- Works with the Team Lead, Project Management Office to identify and make recommendations to Executive management on short, medium and long term projects to achieve strategic objectives
- Monitors and revises project plans, and escalates issues and or risks as they arise in line with agreed criteria Manages the project planning, budgeting, and resource identification process as needed
- Determines the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.,) required to complete projects Ensures optimal allocation and use of resources – labour, materials and equipment and liaises with Procurement to ensure resource acquisition at the most favourable terms.
- Prepares a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project Liaises with the Team Lead, Project Management Office to develop, agree project objectives, performance requirements and identifies project participants for approved projects
- Maintains strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards Co-coordinates the efforts of all third-parties involved in the project lifecycle
- Develops project templates to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured, and ensures all financial records are up to date
- Produces weekly reports dashboards for the Team Lead, showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies, organize complex information
- Develops project status reports for management and funders, and liaises with the Strategy team to develop reporting dashboards, as may be required
- Consolidates project reports from key stakeholders for monthly reviews.
- Performs regular assessments of projects with departmental heads and project managers to ensure project management standards are followed when supervising projects.
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Process Audit
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Emerging Technologies
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Operational Risk Management
- Project Management
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Sciences, an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant project management experience
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince II.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Check More Jobs at ››› Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: