Project Leader, Road Construction / Infrastructure job vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, leading and coordinating major projects in the infrastructure / road sector. The ideal candidate should possess Degree in Civil Engineering (FH / TU).
Project Leader, Road Construction / Infrastructure Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Project Leader, Road Construction / Infrastructure.
Job Location: Lagos and Abuja.
- Leading and coordinating major projects in the infrastructure / road sector
- Technical and commercial responsibility of infrastructure projects
- Leadership of an international and Nigerian team
- Preparation and conduct of meetings with project participants and customers
- Supervision of subcontractor services
- Monitoring and steering cost, deadline and supplementary claim management
- Responsibility for contracting
- Responsible for implementation of HSE and QA / QC guidelines
- Degree in Civil Engineering (FH / TU)
- Several years of experience in a comparable capacity (at least 10 years)
- Ideally, foreign experience
- very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of RIBiTWO, Primavera skills are an advantage
- Independent, interdisciplinary working method
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
Check More Jobs at ››› Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: