Project Engineer Job at Fantex Oil and Gas Services
Job Title: Project Engineer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Project Engineers will support either Project Manager or Construction Manager in managing allocated work from assignment to close out covering all duties related to work delivery as requested by the Project Manager or Construction
- Manager in order to ensure that the work is conducted in a safe, timely and effective manner to its conclusion. No direct reports.
- Support the Project Manager with day to day activities required to deliver work in line with the project plan including safety, quality, schedule and cost objectives.
- Facilitate and chair project meetings and regular progress meetings as required by the Project Manager.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation including Project Definition Document, Quality Plans and other documents as required.
- Ensure production of technical specifications and support the process of contractor selection and contract placement.
- Review documentation including contractor’s documents and drawings.
- Ensure technical queries are managed in accordance with process and procedures.
- Carry out financial and technical appraisals of project options. Perform feasibility studies, site surveys and liaison with designers and station staff as required.
- Prepare Engineering Changes and manage the preparation of supporting and affected documents.
- Prepare commissioning documents and act as test team leader where appropriate.
- Manage the delivery of assigned small projects, jobs and tasks ensuring that the work is conducted in a safe, timely and effective manner in line with the relevant procedures.
- Perform the duties of a field supervisor as required.
- Perform the duties of a nominated supervisor as required.
- Delivering allocated roles and tasks in a safe manner to the specified functional criteria, goals and objectives, compliant with appropriate legislation, Project Procedures and within the approved project baseline, scope, cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Early identification of issues and/or concerns that either have the potential or will impact the project baseline.
- Providing accurate and timely information, data and reports regarding the project status, activities and performance.
- To the line manager for:
- Managing assigned small projects, jobs and tasks ensuring that the work is conducted in a safe, timely and effective manner in line with the relevant procedures
- Review of technical reports, contractor’s documents and drawings within agreed limits and specifically excluding documents needing EDF technical review.
- Approval of contractors risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure that technical queries are approved within agreed limits.
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Fantex Oil and Gas Services.
Fantex Oil & Gas Services is an independent oil and gas company with the principal business objective of identifying, acquiring and developing interests in oil and gas assets in Nigeria. With highly skilled and experienced manpower focused on delivering top-quality engineering & construction services, we have the potential to design and execute turnkey projects, providing a seamless service offering.
Check More Jobs at ››› Fantex Oil and Gas Services
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: