Project Director Job at Atiku Center – American University of Nigeria (AUN)
Job Title: Project Director.
Job Location:AUN Yola with Travel to Field Office in Mubi and Locations in Mubi North. Maiha, and Mubi South LGAs of Adamawa State
Project: Building Resilience through Sustainable Agriculture
Department: Atiku Center
Duration of Employment: Two (2) Years
Summary of Position
- Reporting to the Administrator of Grants and Contracts of the American University of Nigeria, the Project Director is the technical and management lead of the project.
- In this position, she/he ensures that project is implemented according to contract and work plan.
- She/he ensures efficient use of project funds.
- In this role, she/he supervises all senior project staff including the Specialists, Security Adviser and finance manager.
- As capacity development lead, she/he designs and supports the implementation of capacity strengthening activities for state and non-state actors.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading similar donor funded projects.
- Evidence of experience working with government and NGO partners required
- Hausa language proficiency, preferred
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University and Project Donors.
Application Deadline: 29th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their Resumes/Cover Letters (same page) and references to: [email protected] The position being applied for should be the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.
About Atiku Center – American University of Nigeria (AUN).
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) was established in 2003. The institution was conceived as Africa’s first Development University. Its mission is to pioneer service learning and build leaders who will be prepared to tackle societal concerns. Located in Yola, Adamawa State, the University is a world-class career-oriented institution missioned to be an agent of change in the development of the region. AUN has a strong commitment to providing the skills and the leadership essential to solving the continent’s critical social and economic problems.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: