Programs Manager Job at HipCity Innovation Centre
Job Title: Programs Manager.
Job Location: Abuja.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Get acquainted and involved with organization current projects and communicate same through articles, social media, audio and visuals using all available channels to donors, funders and members of the public.
- Map out fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO.
- Develop programs that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Establish fundraising and development goals
- Identify potential donors or sources of funding, and plan outreach strategies.
- Schedule and forecast planning for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community.
- Develop grants applications or proposals.
- Manage effective communication with stakeholders.
- Represent the Executive Director at important events.
- Carry out effective fundraising efforts to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Build productive relationships with potential investors.
- Drafting progress reports of programmes at regular intervals to the Director and important stakeholders.
- Participate in assessments, team meetings, workshops, support trainings events, & support office visits.
- Work with the Executive Director, conceptualize program interventions.
- To provide a narrative of the results and planned activities monthly and to deliver reports as supervised by the Program Executive Director.
- The Program Manager will monitor and ensure donor and internal rules, compliance procedures and local laws related to activities are adhered to always.
- Be the public face of the organization.
- Engineer the running of the NGO.
- Perform finance/administrative duties.
- Be able to multi-task with a calm demeanor driven by passion for performance
Potential candidates must possess:
- A Degree/HND in Political Science, Law, Development Studies or any other related Social Science discipline or relevant experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective budgeting skills
- Sound Marketing skills
- Sound social media skills
- Sound knowledge of the internet, Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Sound knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Ability to think-outside-the-box.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Eligibility – Between 23 and 35 years of age
Application Deadline: 8th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The position is only for Abuja residents
About HipCity Innovation Centre.
HIPCITY Hub is about bridging the gap between service requesters and service professional provider. We believe in the youthful power of strength, skills and expertise. We envisage a Nigeria where no young person is redundant; but provided an opportunity to self-actualization/development and financial freedom.
Check More Jobs at ››› HipCity Innovation Centre
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: