Program Coordinator, Classic Products Job at Greenlight Planet
Job Title: Program Coordinator, Classic Products.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- The Program Coordinator will work closely with the Classic Channel Sales teams to ensure seamless execution of processes in the field and to support on any technical issues both on the hardware and software side of the field activities.
- They will also ensure a proper management of the logistics surrounding the Classic Product business in the Country.
- This person will be travelling to the field occasionally (~60 to 80% of the time)
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Ensure quality report: coordinate and collate consistent and accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports from sales team,
- Feed sales teams with performance analysis
- Digitalization: apps training/retraining
- Suggest software improvements or process changes Breakdown of performance level incentives
- Take part in weekly calls
- Breakdown of performance level incentives
ASE Relationship Management:
- Troubleshoot and provide support on challenges resolution – all material/digital tools
- Coordinate refunds & incentives payments
- Ensure implementation of beat plans
- Gets feedback from ASEs/ASMs/RSMs on issues and challenges faced in the field
- Reports feedback and ensures follow-ups are acted upon
- Collate trade needs
- Coordinate with Marketing on production
- Ensure quality deployment and use
- Ensure proper kitting always
Qualifications / Requirements
- Diploma/Certificate in Supply Chain Management; Business Administration; Sales and Marketing; or Customer Service Management
- 2-year relevant work experience in a similar role is a requirement
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and speaking Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo will be an added advantage
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Greenlight Planet.
Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
From the company’s wide range of trusted Sun King™ solar lamps and home energy systems, to its innovative distribution partnerships, to its EasyBuy™ pay-as-you-go consumer financing model, Greenlight Planet continuously strives to meet the evolving needs of the off-grid market.
Greenlight stays in touch with underserved consumers’ needs in part by operating its own direct-to-consumer sales network, including thousands of trusted sales agents in local communities. But to reach most consumers, Greenlight partners with hundreds of of last-mile distribution companies, ranging from small retail wholesalers, to the world’s largest micro-finance institutions, mobile network operators, and energy companies.
Today, with over 900 full-time employees in 11 countries, we remain continuously impressed at how each new team member contributes unique and innovative solutions to the global off-grid challenge, from new product designs, to better training strategies, to more efficient logistical and after-sales service systems. We listen closely to each other to improve our products, our service, and ultimately, the lives of underserved consumers.
Check More Jobs at ››› Greenlight Planet
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: