Stresert Services Limited – Our client, requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below.
Professional Chef Job at Stresert Services Limited
Job Title: Professional Chef.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Direct the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods
- Contribute to the smooth and efficient conduct of all kitchens related duties from cooking to the utensils and the hygiene of the kitchen as well as presentation of meals etc.
Description of Duties
- Cook all food; African and Continental dishes.
- The chef is responsible for approving all prepared food items that leave his or her kitchen.
- The chef is expected to modify and create new menus as needed so that they remain effective for the purposes consumption.
- The chef will train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food; Select and develop recipes;
- Standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; ensure proper safety and sanitation in kitchen.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that they are good for consumption.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations for the house.
- Any other duties of related tasks.
- Candidate must have undergone Catering courses, (Diploma/Degree) with minimum of 5 years experience as a professional Chef preferably from the hospitality sector.
- The desired candidate must be in absolute control of all the kitchen affairs.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate must be organized and pay attention to detail.
- Must maintain an impeccable personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards.
- Must be able to delegate many kitchen tasks simultaneously.
- The chef must have good knowledge of Nigerian and continental meal preparation.
- Above industry standard.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Chef” as the subject of application.
Note: Experienced candidates will be invited for interviews.
About Stresert Services Limited.
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Check More Jobs at ››› Stresert Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: