Production Technician Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Production Technician.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The Production Technician must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in on E&P Company.
- He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore /swamp production engineering and operations, Well test and performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, technical and economic evaluation as well as production forecasting.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have worked at supervisory level in a similar position for at least five (5) years in a reputable E&P Company.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core Engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or Instrumentation) with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of production and operations management.
- In depth knowledge of chemical optimization, Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
- Must be capable of applying production, operational, engineering and management principles to resolve technical/production problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must have experience to debug problems in process, products and equipment as well as in production, field development plans, execution and management
- Must have a proven ability to plan/lead projects and must be able to work under pressure
- Must hove strong interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Must have competencies to prepare daily production and operations reports as well as to ensure good quality effluent water dump
- Carry out choke checks, well tests chemical optimization, production rate checks
- Assist and support HSES teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: