Production Technician needed at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate. The position role includes, but is not limited to, assisting and supporting HSES teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core Engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or Instrumentation) with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
Production Technician Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Production Technician.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The Production Technician must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in on E&P Company.
- He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore /swamp production engineering and operations, Well test and performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, technical and economic evaluation as well as production forecasting.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have worked at supervisory level in a similar position for at least five (5) years in a reputable E&P Company.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core Engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or Instrumentation) with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of production and operations management.
- In depth knowledge of chemical optimization, Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
- Must be capable of applying production, operational, engineering and management principles to resolve technical/production problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must have experience to debug problems in process, products and equipment as well as in production, field development plans, execution and management
- Must have a proven ability to plan/lead projects and must be able to work under pressure
- Must hove strong interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Must have competencies to prepare daily production and operations reports as well as to ensure good quality effluent water dump
- Carry out choke checks, well tests chemical optimization, production rate checks
- Assist and support HSES teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: