Production Supervisor needed at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate. The position role includes, but is not limited to, applying production, operational, engineering and management principles to resolve production problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core Engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or instrumentation) with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
Production Supervisor Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Production Supervisor.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The Production Supervisor must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P Company.
- He is expected to hove an in depth knowledge of offshore /swamp production engineering and operations, Well test, meter proving, optimization of field production and production forecasting.
- The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have worked at supervisory level in a similar position for at least ten (10) years in a reputable E&P Company.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core Engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or instrumentation) with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of production and operations management.
- In depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
- Must be capable of applying production, operational, engineering and management principles to resolve production problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must have experience in commissioning of new Wells to production, field development plans, execution and management
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects and must be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals.
- Must have competencies to prepare daily production and operations reports as well as regularly carry out meter clocking exercises
- Supervise Well and Meter tests as well as carry out sampling and analysis of crude constituents
- Assist and support HSES teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Ensure company’s compliance with all regulations from relevant regulatory agencies.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: