Production Supervisor Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Production Supervisor.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The Production Supervisor must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P Company.
- He is expected to hove an in depth knowledge of offshore /swamp production engineering and operations, Well test, meter proving, optimization of field production and production forecasting.
- The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have worked at supervisory level in a similar position for at least ten (10) years in a reputable E&P Company.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core Engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or instrumentation) with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of production and operations management.
- In depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
- Must be capable of applying production, operational, engineering and management principles to resolve production problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must have experience in commissioning of new Wells to production, field development plans, execution and management
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects and must be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals.
- Must have competencies to prepare daily production and operations reports as well as regularly carry out meter clocking exercises
- Supervise Well and Meter tests as well as carry out sampling and analysis of crude constituents
- Assist and support HSES teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Ensure company’s compliance with all regulations from relevant regulatory agencies.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: [email protected] with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: