Production Manager needed at Erisco Foods Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, managing the production environment including setting, implementing and monitoring production policies, standard operating procedures and practices. The ideal candidate should possess HND/B.Sc/ B.Eng/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Industrial Chemistry.
Production Manager Job at Erisco Foods Limited
Job Title: Production Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Managing the production environment including setting, implementing and monitoring production policies, standard operating procedures and practices.
- Control and monitor production vacancies and costs to ensure they comply and meet annual budgeted targets
- Develop and maintain safe, healthy and motivated workforce through compliance to high level of hygiene and good manufacturing practices in the factory
- Take charge of factory cost and HS optimization through control of the production processes, raw and packaging material usages and variances
- Ensure all work carried out comply with the relevant codes and standards, whilst maintaining safety and reliability
- Deliver and improve production volumes and quality KPI’s to meet plan within budget
- Take charge of all production activities and ensure that products are made within specification
- Establish and maintain a technical thorough team that deliver all key performance indicators (% OEE, Yield, Wastage, Quality etc.)
- Plant utilization, factory efficiency and the production plan for improved productivity and manufacturing cost
- Weekly and monthly material usage variances, production summary and comparison of issue reports
- Establish and maintain a disciplined and motivated workforce while ensuring strict compliance to good manufacturing practices
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- HND/B.Sc/ B.Eng/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Industrial Chemistry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar capacity in a FMCG company
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their Application Letters and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com indicating the position title and job code as the subject of email only.
About Erisco Foods Limited.
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
Check More Jobs at ››› Erisco Foods Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: