Product Monitoring Officer Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
Job Title: Product Monitoring Officer.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Product Monitoring, the successful candidate will review the development, deployment and design of products to ensure they are in compliance with statutory & regulatory guidelines.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying and improving on areas of compliance weaknesses, reviewing the integrity of compliance procedures by ensuring that controls designed to protect the Bank against non-compliance are effective.
- Strengthening the Bank’s regulatory space by developing strategies that will ensure new products or services offerings that are in line with the bank’s viewpoint and business direction
- Conducting regulatory compliance testing on all products within the bank to ensure they are still in compliance with relevant regulatory directives.
- Candidates vying for the Product Monitoring Officer role must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in compliance or any related financial services area, 4 of which must be in a supervisory role and candidates must also have experience in the implementation and advisory of compliance programs and in AML and CFT Transaction Monitoring
- Product Monitoring Officer candidates possessing specialist knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection, Financial Markets and Fraud and Ethics would be highly desirable.
- In addition to the above, all candidates vying for any of the positions must possess the following:
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Self-solution driven attributes, proactivity and an acceptable knowledge of the business environment
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank).
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Check More Jobs at ››› First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: