Procurement Supervisor needed at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, sourcing for and evaluating vendors during vendor selection. The ideal candidate should possess HND/B.Sc Purchasing & Supply or Accounting.
Procurement Supervisor Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Procurement Supervisor.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- To source for and evaluate vendors during vendor selection
- To forecast price and market trends in order to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier
- To perform cost and scenario analysis
- To benchmark and ensure timely deliveries.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health and environment standards and adherence to SOPs
- HND/B.Sc Purchasing & Supply or Accounting
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language
- Member of CIPSMN will be an added advantage.
- 3 years cognate experience in manufacturing environment
The Person must have:
- The ability to develop, lead and execute procurement strategies
- Computer skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: