Process Control Manager needed at Coca-Cola Company. The position role includes, but is not limited to, Coordinating all Quality, Food Safety and Environmental activities in the Plant. The ideal candidate should possess HND/B.Sc in Food Science and Technology or Applied Sciences.
Process Control Manager Job at Coca-Cola Company
Job Title: Process Control Manager.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The Process Control Manager reports to the Quality Assurance Manager
- He/ She is responsible for Coordinating all Quality, Food Safety and Environmental activities in the Plant;
- Developing and implementing appropriate procedures in line with the Coca-Cola Operating Requirement and ISO standards to ensure all products meet stipulated quality and food safety standards and are produced and stored under conditions that make them fit for human consumption
- Making sure that all generated wastes are properly managed.
- Supervise and drive all Quality and Food Safety Improvement initiatives and measures to achieve effective operations of all bottling equipment that could have negative impact on products quality and food safety and ensure proper functioning of all laboratory and production equipment, water treatment plant, syrup mixing and effluent treatment plant etc.
- Monitor and control the quality assurance testing program for all ingredients, raw and packaging materials, process inspection, intermediate products and finished products to produce high quality products.
- Ensure the Housekeeping /Hygiene of infrastructure and work environment within the manufacturing and total plant operating area.
- Ensure implementation of Consumer complaints reduction programs. Handle Consumer Complaints in a proactive and efficient manner that ensures the complainant’s satisfaction.
- Provide leadership for and facilitate the formalization of plants’ manufacturing / operational processes.
- Ensure effective implementation of Pest control of the total plant.
- Championing full implementation of Food Safety Management System in the facility.
- Ensure full implementation of HACCP and microbiological monitoring programs within the manufacturing function.
- Ensure plant operations is in compliance with all local and TCCC requirements on Environmental
- Management System set to preserve and protect the operating environment through effective:
- Effluent management & discharge
- Solid waste management and disposal.
- Hazardous Energy control.
- Fleet management to minimize effect of fleet operations on environment.
- Maintain co-operate and responsive social citizenship with the plant operating community.
- Environmental metrics collation
- Risk assessment of workplace.
- Creating awareness on OHS among associates and train them on OHS requirements.
- Ensure compliance to good Housekeeping-GHK.
- Develop safe systems of work.
- Ensure full compliance to PPE Report and investigate all incident and accident at workplace.
- Attend to consumer and public complaints on product quality and liaise with government regulatory bodies on matters relating to product quality and environment.
Educational Qualification and Skills Required
- HND/B.Sc in Food Science and Technology or Applied Sciences
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in the FMCG Sector and must be in the Carbonated Soft Drinks sector.
- Excellent communication, planning,
- Basic Cost management and IT skills.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Coca-Cola Company.
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
Check More Jobs at ››› Coca-Cola Company
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: