Power Plant Technician/Operator needed at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, monitoring operations of the generating sets to ensure optimum working conditions and avert undue breakdowns. The ideal candidate should possess OND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Power Plant Technician/Operator Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Power Plant Technician/ Operator – Nigerian Eagle Flour Mill.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- To monitor operations of the generating sets to ensure optimum working conditions and avert undue breakdowns
- To implement maintenance procedures
- To operate power and utility equipment for reliable operation
- Ensure documentation of activities and equipment performance periodically
- Ensure compliance with safety, health and environment standards and adherence to SOPs
- OND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
The Person must have:
- Good technical background with basic Electrical/ Electronics Skills.
- Working knowledge in Power Plant environment, while competency in circuit diagram reading will be an added advantage.
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: