Port Operations Staff Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Port Operations Staff.
Job Location: Lagos and Sagamu, Ogun.
- Monitoring vessels discharge
- Tallying cargos
- Arranging trucks loading
- Issuance of waybill
- Arranging trucks access in terminal
- Experience in port operations
- Worked with Chinese or European company in Nigeria (optional)
- Willing to take responsibility and have good corporate loyalty
- Conversant with terminal operation and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Apply Before: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above shouldsend their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: