Port Operations Staff needed at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited in Lagos and Ogun. The position role includes, but is not limited to, monitoring vessels discharge. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Port Operations Staff Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Port Operations Staff.
Job Location: Lagos and Sagamu, Ogun.
- Monitoring vessels discharge
- Tallying cargos
- Arranging trucks loading
- Issuance of waybill
- Arranging trucks access in terminal
- Experience in port operations
- Worked with Chinese or European company in Nigeria (optional)
- Willing to take responsibility and have good corporate loyalty
- Conversant with terminal operation and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Apply Before: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above shouldsend their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Check More Jobs at ››› Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: