PHP Engineer needed at Supermart.ng. The position role includes, but is not limited to, designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code. The ideal candidate should possess a Degree and/or relevant certifications.
PHP Engineer Job at Supermart.ng
Job Title: PHP Engineer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Building Restful APIs.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Writing automated test using codeception.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Degree and/or relevant certifications
- 2 to 3 years experience with PHP, Laravel Framework.
- Solid understanding of objectoriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Solid understanding of MySQL database.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of Docker is an advantage.
- Understanding of Mongo or any NoSQL database is an advantage.
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentor-ship program.
Check More Jobs at ››› Supermart.ng
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: