Pharmacist needed at Alcon Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, preparing medications and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities by reviewing and interpreting physician orders.. The ideal candidate should possess a Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology and other related courses.
Pharmacist Job at Alcon Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Pharmacist.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Prepares medications and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities by reviewing and interpreting physician orders.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow;
- Verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances;
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel;
- Studying existing and new legislation, advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- Reviewing professional publications;
- Establishing personal networks;
- Participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology and other related courses
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach Integrity and compassion
- 2-5 years of experience
Application Deadline: 5th October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s along with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com.
About Alcon Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited.
Alcon Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited, is a pharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients nationwide. Alcon Pharma, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.
Check More Jobs at ››› Alcon Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: