Personal Assistant Job at EbonyLife TV
Job Title: Personal Assistant.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are looking for a talented personal assistant to support a senior executive within the company.
- The role will require excellent communication skills and flexibility, within the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized individual with a positive attitude and an ability to multitask in a variety of areas.
- A strong level of professionalism and confidentiality is essential, and this role would suit some who is composed, resilient and who has exceptional attention to details.
- Essential requirements include 3+ years of experience, advanced PowerPoint, excel and word competency level and excellent writing skills.
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About EbonyLife TV.
EbonyLife TV is Africa’s first global Black TV network. The channel continues to grow exponentially across the globe with premium scripted programmes available on numerous platforms. EbonyLife TV annually produces over 1000 hours of premium, original and homegrown Anglo-African entertainment programming of which 80% belongs exclusively to the network.
Check More Jobs at ››› EbonyLife TV
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: