Packaging Manager Job at SABmiller Plc
Job Title: Packaging Manager.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply Advanced/Systemic Knowledge of The Packaging Plant and Process in the Department.
- Manage Occupational Health, Safety, Risk and Environment in the Department.
- Lead and manage Plant, Process, System and Service Requirements in the department
- Drive Systemic Performance Improvement In the department.
- Optimised Packaging Hall and results, via the KPI data with respect to maximised production throughput
- Ensure, quality conformance to quality packaged products and minimised waste of product, containers or materials.
- Analyze and determine all standards for packaging lines and ensure compliance to all schedule for processes and develop and maintain all packing orders effectively
- Monitor and recommend improvements in processes to increase efficiency of packaging department and monitor inventory for warehouse and maintain records of all physical transactions and prepare documents for same
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all internal and external customers/ contractors and improve efficiency process through incorporation of new technology.
- Lead the Systemic Application of Asset Management in the Process Area, Quality and Integrated System Management in the Department
- Manage occupational health, safety, risk and environment
- Manage human resources.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or HND in Food Science and Technology, Microbiology, or other Science related disciplines.
- 5 years hands-on experience in similar role in a reputable organisation, preferably in an FMCG environment.
- A high degree of commercial acumen, as well as supervisory, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of Manufacturing Excellence
- Computer literacy is an advantage
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Acts with integrity
- Keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Strong Analytical problem solving Skills.
Salary: Market Related.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About SABmiller Plc.
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Check More Jobs at ››› SABmiller Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: