Packaging Development Manager needed at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, improving existing and developing new packaging to meet marketing requirements. The ideal candidate should possess First Degree in Chemical/Polymer Engineering.
Packaging Development Manager Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Packaging Development Manager.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Manage major projects on all packaging requirements to meet agreed launch dates and packaging development budgets across all plants.
- Improving existing and developing new packaging to meet marketing requirements
- Identifying and advising on suitable substrates for food products packaging
- Developing packaging material specifications and appropriate QA/QC test methods
- Drive projects in both new product development as well as assessing margin improvements on current packaging
- Seek out innovative options for ongoing and new packaging projects
- Assess, audit and approve new and current packaging material
- Develop operational Bills of Materials (BOM) for all new packaging specifications and packaging material changes.
The person must
- Be result-oriented
- Be cost-efficient
- Work to strict timelines
- Have good negotiation skills
- First Degree in Chemical/Polymer Engineering
- 5‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings
- Member, Institute of Packaging, UK. Member, Nigerian Institute of Packaging
- M.Sc./MBA, ISO Training- QMS, Project Management an added advantage
- 12 years cognate experience in FMCG/ commodities sector.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: