Operations Support Lawyer Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Operations Support Lawyer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The ideal candidates for Operations Support must have good knowledge of technical and operational practices and principles of production operations, field optimization and development planning.
- They must be able to manage and apply multiple concurrent field projects and work in a team environment.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- This position requires a seasoned and consummate Lawyer with LL.B and BL with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division). LLM will be an added advantage.
- Must have cognate experience of not less than 5 – 7 years post call in a reputable Organization.
- Versatile in corporate law, legal drafting, litigation, arbitration proceedings and special skill in vetting contract and international agreements
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Laws will be an added advantage
- Must be proficient in the use of IT Software Provide support in the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns, managing the commissioning and start-up of new projects and plant modifications.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and multi-task oriented
- Must be very analytical and capable of delivering results.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: