Operations Support Engineer needed at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate. The ideal candidate should possess minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper division.
Operations Support Engineer Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Operations Support Engineer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The ideal candidates for Operations Support must have good knowledge of technical and operational practices and principles of production operations, field optimization and development planning.
- They must be able to manage and apply multiple concurrent field projects and work in a team environment.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- The ideal candidates must have in-depth knowledge of technical and operational practices, field optimization and development planning.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A Masters degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of cognate experience in reputable Organization
- Provide support in the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns, managing the commissioning and start-up of new projects and plant modifications.
- Must have ability to plan, lead and execute development projects.
- Must be very analytical and capable of delivering results
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to work in a multidisciplinary teams, Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: