Operations Manager needed at Taxify Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, executing local marketing campaigns and events, generating the loudest buzz in town. The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject.
Operations Manager Job at Taxify Nigeria
Job Title: Operations Manager.
Job Location: Akwa Ibom and Edo.
- We are expanding in Nigeria and we are looking for a driven Operations Manager in Uyo and Benin, who can sort up the supply, support the demand and grow Taxify further.
What you’ll be doing
- Define, implement and optimize local operational processes and procedures
- Execute local marketing campaigns and events, generating the loudest buzz in town
- Manage a team of Operations Specialists to ensure we constantly increase our supply base
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Establish partnerships with local fleet owners
- Design and execute strategies to increase driver’s loyalty and reduce churn rate
- Onboard new drivers to Taxify’s platform like a boss
- Train & monitor drivers to ensure quality service.
- Have 4 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
- Amazing negotiation and comunication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing.
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Taxify credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply — Akwa Ibom
Apply — Edo
About Taxify Nigeria.
Taxify is one of the fastest growing ridesharing apps in the world with millions of happy customers in 20 countries, from Europe to Mexico to South Africa. Our mission is to build the smartest way to move in cities – more convenient than public transport, but cheaper than driving your car.
Check More Jobs at ››› Taxify Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: