Operation Manager Job at Onisabey Enterprise
Job Title: Operation Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Responsible for the production and planning of daily operations in the factory;
- Budget/cost management;
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards;
- Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time delivery;
- Set up strategic partnerships with processing companies, discuss requirements and negotiate recycling partnerships;
- Identify and oversee procurement and daily usage of machinery and equipment required for various recycling processes (shredders, extruders etc.);
- Work with team to develop innovative recycling solutions and build a supply chain for products and package reprocessing;
- Responsible for the financial performance of the plant (P&L responsibility);
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards;
- Determines recycling operating and maintenance requirements, forecast material, equipment and manpower needs;
- Conducts assessments to determine what types of markets are available for recyclables;
- Ensures health and safety regulations compliance;
- Other roles assigned by line manager.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline, from any of the preferred tertiary institutions
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of relevant Software
- Civil works and telecommunication procurement experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good managerial skills and competencies
- Information Technology skills.
Remuneration is comparable with industry standards.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
About Onisabey Enterprise.
Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
Check More Jobs at ››› Onisabey Enterprise
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: