Open Market Sales Representative Job at Technology Distributions Limited
Job Title: Open Market Sales Representative.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Ensure achievement of excellent product distribution, availability & visibility for the brand.
- Ensure and maintain effective listing of all the brands in all trade routes within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned to you.
- Continually source, recruit and enlist new customers.
- Give feedback to Supervisor on market and trade information.
- Prompt communication of product quality issue to supervisor.
- Ensure POS materials and promotional activity is issued to the right customers and consumers.
- Keep and update database of outlets in the territory.
- Responsible for ensuring the redistribution standards.
- Responsible for entire sales out of the territory through defined wholesale and retail routes.
- Compile and ensure timely submission of activity report daily and weekly – on time, in full and no error.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate should have an OND qualification with a minimum of 1-year relevant sales experience.
- Candidate must be computer literate, good with numbers and good communication skill.
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled the position applied for.
About Technology Distributions Limited.
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-region, TD, with the support of the OEMs, successfully confronted the myriad challenges posed by the hitherto unstructured market. Among the first measures was the formulation of a clear policy on the channel of distribution that led to the adoption of the prevailing four-tier market structure comprising Manufacturer (OEM), Distributor, Reseller and End-User.
Check More Jobs at ››› Technology Distributions Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: