Online Sales Representative needed at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, developing and running social campaigns and competitions, in both conception and delivery. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of an OND and must have proven verbal and written communication skills.
Online Sales Representative Job at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
Job Title: Online Sales Representative.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Applicants must have a minimum of an OND and must have proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and run social campaigns and competitions, in both conception and delivery
- Ability to carry out general positive engagement with commenters on the Company’s social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Ability to broadcast email marketing campaigns according to the company’s specification and direction.
- The Applicant should be Tech/Social media savvy and must be able to demonstrate this skill convincingly.
Application Deadline: 12th August, 2018.
Remuneration: Basic Salary plus a very attractive and realizable commission for deals closed.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should should send their CV’s to: email@example.com. The subject of your email should be the ‘Job Title’ above.
Note: It shall be on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
About Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited.
Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited is an indigenous and versatile real estate development, investment and management solutions provider with a global focus. Our company is in the business of providing world-class estate development, housing and ancillary financing solutions for the purpose of delivering quality housing and infrastructure in various forms within the shortest possible period. We are a key player in the consulting, civil and marine engineering, real estate and design industry of Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: