Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander) Job at FRSC
Job Title: Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander).
Job Location: Nationwide.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in any of the following disciplines; Law, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Laboratory Science, Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance/Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Physical and Health Education, Accounting, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mass Communication, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Medical and allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses
- Higher Diploma (HD) and Diploma obtained from the university would not be accepted
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Apply Before: 9th July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-mililtary organization and the Lead Agency in Road traffic administration and Safety Management in Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals in its march towards becoming a world class organization.
Check More Jobs at ››› Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: