Nursery School Teacher (Early Childhood) Job at British Ivy Schools
Job Title: Nursery School Teacher (Early Childhood).
Job Location: Anambra.
- Organising, teaching and mentoring a small class size of about 15 to 20 pupils.
- Responsible for the delivery of all subjects with particular emphasis on core subjects of Literacy, Numeracy and Science.
- Lesson planning and preparation; checking pupils work; administering of tests/exams and production of results.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps, sporting events etc.
- Developing and fostering appropriate skills and social abilities to the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Assessing and preparing pupils for state and national exams/competitions.
- NCE ( National Certificate in Education) and Above obtained through full time studies
- Excellent Organisational and Communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English Language ( both written and spoken).
- Results focused, positive and creative approach to teaching with excellent classroom and behaviour management, Good IT skills and the ability to use digital teaching aid technologies.
- NCE qualification in Early Childhood Education plus one year experience of working with children is desirable but not essential.
- However, successful applicants must be result focused and enjoy creating a fun and focused learning environment
Salary: Very attractive and comparable with schools of similar status.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their detailed CV’s and Application Letter to: email@example.com
For More Information: Call 08060509254
About British Ivy Schools.
British Ivy Schools is an Independent Educational facility for boys and girls aged 1-11 years, offering Nigerian and British Curriculum, located at Nnewi, Anambra State.
Check More Jobs at ››› British Ivy Schools
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: