Nigeria Prisons Recruitment: Available Positions.
- CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
- CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
How to Apply for Nigeria Prisons Service Jobs.
[Click on each of the position to access the application procedure]
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment: Superintendent Cadre
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment: Assistant Cadre
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment: Inspectorate Cadre
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Statutory Requirements.
1. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
2. Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
3. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
4. Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
5. Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
6. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
7. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
8. Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
9. Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
10. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: