Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Specialist Job at Atiku Center – American University of Nigeria (AUN)
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Specialist.
Job Location:Mubi Project Office with Travel to Other Project Field Locations
Department: Atiku Center
Duration of Employment: Two (2) Years
Summary of Position
- Reporting to the Project Director, the Monitoring, Evaluation, Results and Learning Specialist is responsible for all the monitoring, evaluation and learning activities of the project.
- She/he develops tools, designs monitoring plans, designs and implements evaluations as well as collate and report on learning that emanates from project activities.
- In this role, she/he is responsible for developing data and reports that will enable the Project director to write project reports.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading M&E functions for projects in conflict and post conflict settings
- Evidence of experience working with government and NGO partners required
- Hausa language proficiency, preferred
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University and Project Donors.Application Deadline: 29th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their Resumes/Cover Letters (same page) and references to: email@example.com. The position being applied for should be the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.
About Atiku Center – American University of Nigeria (AUN).
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) was established in 2003. The institution was conceived as Africa’s first Development University. Its mission is to pioneer service learning and build leaders who will be prepared to tackle societal concerns. Located in Yola, Adamawa State, the University is a world-class career-oriented institution missioned to be an agent of change in the development of the region. AUN has a strong commitment to providing the skills and the leadership essential to solving the continent’s critical social and economic problems.
Check More Jobs at ››› American University of Nigeria (AUN)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: