Medic needed at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations. The ideal candidate should possess minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree with Second Class Upper or Registered Occupational Health Nurse with Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certificate Mandatory.
Medic Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Medic.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The Medics must have a good knowledge of Operational Safety and occupational health in an E&P Company.
- He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production engineering and operations, occupational safety and health.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment, and effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least five (5) years in a reputable E&P Company.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree with Second Class Upper or Registered Occupational Health Nurse with Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certificate Mandatory. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience/practice in the Oil industry with a proven track record of nursing rind occupational health management.
- Must be capable of applying nursing, occupational health and safety experience in resolving health and safety related issues of personnel and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must have a proven ability to plan, organize and be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals Must have competencies to prepare daily medical and clinical reports
- Must ensure compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: