Medic Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Medic.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The Medics must have a good knowledge of Operational Safety and occupational health in an E&P Company.
- He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production engineering and operations, occupational safety and health.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment, and effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least five (5) years in a reputable E&P Company.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree with Second Class Upper or Registered Occupational Health Nurse with Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certificate Mandatory. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience/practice in the Oil industry with a proven track record of nursing rind occupational health management.
- Must be capable of applying nursing, occupational health and safety experience in resolving health and safety related issues of personnel and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must have a proven ability to plan, organize and be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals Must have competencies to prepare daily medical and clinical reports
- Must ensure compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: