Medical Director Job at Delkta Global
Job Title: Medical Director.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Our client wishes to employ a Medical Director to ensure 100% Client Retention and Pro-actively ensure cordial relations with existing Clients and potential prospects.
- Carry out on a quarterly basis for all clients, structured preventive Health programmes and provide Health improvement goals / feedback to Clients;
- Ensure that client contracting processes such as with existing businesses, new businesses and all variety of pre- and post-engagement documentation are closed out and executed in a timely manner;
- Track on a per client basis encounter and utilization data, identify and report unusual events to management;
- Based on client feedback- provide strategic input into company products and benefits which will impact positively on service delivery standards;
- Supervise and report on bi-annual patient satisfaction surveys and provide action plans for improvement.
- Supervise and actively effect the production of weekly news-letters in line with the World Health Organization Calendar on preventive Health information and topical Health care matters.
- Carry out presentations with the marketing team prospecting for new business transaction.
- Generate new businesses.
- Provide input into the process improvement initiatives of the company.
- Work closely with Account / Billing units in order to ensure that clients settle all financial obligations as at and when due.
- Carry out key and prospective client presentations in collaboration with the marketing team(s)
- Monitor excluded services delivered on approval by and ensuring prompt payment by Client;
- Constantly seek for ways and means of generating referrals and new additional business (Premium and non- premium) from existing clients.
- Communicate with clients and develop working relationships;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Obtain and ensure that you have a thorough grasp of regulatory Operational guidelines, departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance;
- Develop and Evaluate Patient’s satisfaction and quality of care provided for them;
- Resolving provider and enrollee complaints and grievances promptly and provide input for associated business process improvement activities.
- Perform all other related functions as assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
- Medical Doctor with an MBBS or MBChB degree or its equivalent from a recognised University or Medical School.
- NYSC certificate or certificate of exemption
- 2 years post NYSC work experience in related field.
- Proficiency in Health Care Management;
- Good oral communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Possess good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Strong grasp of Medical and Clinical terminologies and procedures.
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply.
Check More Jobs at ››› Delkta Global
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: