Mechanical/Processing Engineer Job at Chukelad Farms Limited
Job Title: Mechanical/Processing Engineer.
Job Location: Abia
- Fasten and install piping, fixtures, new gaskets, blind flange, skid loader, desiccant change out and wiring electrical components to form assemblies
- Inspect, operate and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities and conformance to customer specifications.
- Read and interpreted assembly blueprints, specification manuals and plants assembly or building operations.
- Routine maintenance, inspections and recommendation.
- Remobilisation and demobilization.
- Clean-out fouled catalyst from vessels with the assistance of a clean-out nozzle.
- Load catalyst according to weights i.e. Load 15lbs, 90lbs and 400lbs of catalysts.
- Check leakages on valves piping or vessel, recommends replacements, re-tightening and replacing gaskets where applicable.
- Check leakages of process from flanges, threaded connections, valve stem etc,
- Perform general visual inspections for signs of components where heat or moisture damage or other signs of components.
- Maintain and lubricate parts and components.
- Candidate must have minimum of a B.Sc/HND In Mechanical Engineering or related courses.
- OND holders with Agricultural equipment processing experience may also apply.
- Professional training/qualifications in Mechanical Engineering and/or Agricultural equipment processing.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in this field.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Priority will be given to residents in Abia State.
Check More Jobs at ››› Chukelad Farms Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: