Mechanical Engineer Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Mechanical Engineering Engineer (m/f).
Job Location: Lagos.
- Support of the machine-technical management
- Coordination of the repairs of construction machines and stationary production plants as well as link between spare parts logistics and workshop
- Coordination between the machine control center and the workshop
- Damage reports / – Warranty damage, economic consideration of individual devices / repairs
- Administrative tasks / repair and service plans
- Implementation of HSE requirements
- Technical support of the foreign installers
- Quality assurance of repair and service companies
- Completed degree in Mechanical Engineering (FH / TU)
- First work experience is an advantage
- Good IT-Skills
- Good English knowledge
- A performance-based compensation with a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced team in an international environment
- Free, furnished accommodation in corporate camps
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
Check More Jobs at ››› Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: