Mechanical Engineer Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Support of the machine-technical management
- Coordination of the repairs of construction machines and stationary production plants as well as link between spare parts logistics and workshop
- Coordination between the machine control center and the workshop
- Damage reports / – Warranty damage, economic consideration of individual devices / repairs
- Administrative tasks / repair and service plans
- Implementation of HSE requirements
- Technical support of the foreign installers
- Quality assurance of repair and service companies
- Completed degree in mechanical engineering (FH / TU) or technician training or masters education
- First work experience is an advantage
- Good IT-Skills
- Good English knowledge.
- A performance-based compensation with a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced team in an international environment
- Free, furnished accommodation in corporate camps.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
Check More Jobs at ››› Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: