Marketing Team Lead Job at Delkta Global
Job Title: Marketing Team Lead.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Our Client is looking to hire a Team Lead, Marketing to develop and coordinate strategy for the sales and marketing team to achieve it sales target and implement business development plans set by the management from time to time.
- To lead and manage a team of Sales / Marketing staff to achieve optimal business and market growth targets set by the organization.
- Market Metro Health’s various Health Plans in achieving significant Market penetration in accordance with set organisational goals.
- Identify, develop and evaluate market strategy based on the knowledge of established objectives, market characteristics, cost and make up factors.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sales and profitability of HMO Plans or services.
- Analyze business development, monitor market trends, carryout environmental scan and develop products as necessary to meet the needs of the target market.
- Ensure effective communication of clear instructions to team members and provide feedback where necessary.
- Provide and support team members with needed training and also ensure training is put into use to ensure significant market improvement.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities, trade shows, working with developers, advertisers to market company products
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for plans or services.
- Implement marketing activities and policies to promote plans and services
- Negotiate contract with potentials clients to increase portfolio for new business.
- Produce reports to update management on unit activities and proffer solutions for business generation and overall marketing and people resourcing strategy.
- Generate and supervise the processing of invoices for clients and also expected to have similar oversight function with team members in ensuring that such invoices are reviewed, prepared and discharged within the time frame stipulated by the Business process guidelines.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- BSc in Marketing or any related course
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Supervisory & leadership skill.
- Knowledge of Sales Planning.
- Relationship Management.
- Financial Planning skill.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meeting Sales target.
- Team cohesion.
- Meeting reporting deadlines.
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply.
Check More Jobs at ››› Delkta Global
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: