Marketing Manager Job at Maxima Media Group
Job Title: Marketing Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
Qualification Maxima Core Values
- Master’s Degree (MA/MS)
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience.
- Professional Membership
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage e.g. CIM, NIMN, etc.
Application Deadline: 9th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: Vacancy@maximaproductions.com
About Maxima Media Group.
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
Check More Jobs at ››› Maxima Media Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: