Marketing and Branding Supervisor needed at Onisabey Enterprise. The position role includes, but is not limited to, interpreting insights and analytics to improve targeting, growth and customer relationship success. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
Marketing and Branding Supervisor Job at Onisabey Enterprise
Job Title: Marketing and Branding Supervisor.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The marketing and branding supervisor will oversee the creation and implementation of all company related marketing and branding objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret insights and analytics to improve targeting, growth and customer relationship success
- Plan marketing and branding objectives
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning which include promoting uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services
- Lead project launches and review the success, merits and conversions of each advertising to ensure full reaching and cost-effective campaigns
- Branding the company in an appropriate manner
- Develop and implement social media strategies
- Manage all current aspects of company social media and websites
- Develop and track budgets
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Masters or Post Graduate Degree in job related field will be an added advantage
- 2+ years in progressively responsible experience in retail marketing
- Strong Knowledge of retail and digital marketing techniques
- Proven relationships at a range of media institutions (newspaper, radio, social media etc…)
- Proven ability of promoting a national marketing strategy supported by a localised State by State strategy
- Must be accessible and approachable for other employees to see as an adviser and point of contact, to provide high quality advice to solve any problems they may have.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic and thrive for success
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
About Onisabey Enterprise.
Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
Check More Jobs at ››› Onisabey Enterprise
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: