Marketer job vacancy at Viva Cinemas. The position role includes, but is not limited to, driving effective retentions activity for existing customers through value reinforcement marketing and ensure cinema admission target are met. The ideal candidate should possess university Degree with 1+ years’ relevant marketing and social media work experience within the retail and entertainment industry.
Marketer Job at Viva Cinemas
Job Title: Marketer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Drive effective retentions activity for existing customers through value reinforcement marketing and ensure cinema admission target are met
- Work closely with schools, corporates and universities and ensure that group booking admissions is met each week
- Work alongside Brand Manager/Head of Operations to get a clear plan and expected targets and feedback on actual performance
- Liaise with the Cinema Managers (CM) and get weekly film information to create synergy with all clients
- Manage and track group bookings and ensure information is accurate transmitted to all parties of senior management team on weekly basis
- Identify and develop corrective actions in response to trading performance and see ways to improve group booking revenue streams
- Identify new opportunities and execute test & learn activities to ensure schools, universities and corporates are engaged and patronizing our cinemas weekly
- Support all movie premier activities to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
- Carrying out market research to seek new opportunities and new clients
- Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes while analyzing opportunities for growth via acquisition and performing due diligence.
Experience and Qualifications
- University Degree with 1+ years’ relevant marketing and social media work experience within the retail and entertainment industry.
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills
- Strong marketing acumen
- Highly presentable and articulated approach to deal with a large variety of groups
- Attention to detail and ability to bring groups clients to cinema to enjoy our services
- Able to deliver results and driving group projects to boost other income revenue
- Strong team mentality and ability to build and maintain open and honest communication
- Capability to generate original ideas, even in the midst of ambiguity
- Responsibility and ownership of activities combined with a self-starter approach
- Commitment to self-development
- Good understanding of the industry and key issues affecting our business
Application Deadline: 17th October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as subject of the mail. Example: “Ikeja / Cinema Manager / Mayowa Johnson”.
About Viva Cinemas.
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
Check More Jobs at ››› Viva Cinemas
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: