Managing Director needed at KPMG Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, coordinating operations of various business units in order to achieve consistent growth & profitability. The ideal candidate should possess B.Sc in Commercial, Technical or Accounting discipline and MBA.
Managing Director Job at KPMG Nigeria
Job Title: Managing Director.
Job Location: Lagos.
- He/She will have full responsibility of the operations and all aspects of the business, including sales and marketing, finance, operations (supply chain, business units.) and human resources.
- Responsibility will include developing appropriate short, medium and long term strategies to not only protect market share, but to grow the business through the development of new products and business diversification. Deliver budgeted growth in revenue and profitability.
- Assuming full accountability to the EVC/CEO for all company operations.
Detailed Job Description/Accountabilities
- Overall responsibility of operations & financial performance of the Company
- Coordinate operations of various business units in order to achieve consistent growth & profitability
- Direct & coordinate the development and achievement of monthly, annual and long term strategic plans, as well as operational/lean improvement initiatives related to the cost, efficiency, waste, safety, quality, and environmental management
- Manage assets, facilities, and capital to ensure long term profitability and viability
- Ensure that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets
- Identify opportunities, integrating & implementing comprehensive business plans across the group
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with employees, business partners and authorities
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Develop and execute established profitable growth strategy
- Control of all operational aspects including; revenue growth, profit, operations & production, quality, product development, health & safety, financial reporting and compliance across all environmental & legal requirement
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the market, trends and commercial opportunities that the business could exploit
- Drive operational performance, ensuring the assets are utilised in a cost efficient manner
- Maintain and develop a consistent product development pipeline with automotive OEM’s supported by quality and efficiency throughout the operations
- Build a strong team of motivated professionals
- Provide the company and employees with a clear vision for future achievements
- Build the company public profile through networking, conferences, and speaking engagements
- Maintain relationship with the Board of Directors and external stakeholders with high credibility and integrity
- Ensure prudent management of resources by presenting transparent financial results to
- EVC/CEO on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Safeguard and ensure the integrity of all assets of the organization
- Lead multiple teams through cultural transformation, business reengineering process efforts of varying size and complexity
- Promote a culture of high standards, expectations and continuous improvement that values and empowers staff
- Encourage team members to maximise their potential through continuous learning whilst challenging and dealing with under performance
- Develop and nurture a dynamic and competent workforce through a robust performance driven culture
- Implement Board decisions efficiently and effectively and keep the Board informed of all strategic aspects of business
- Preferably B.Sc in Commercial, Technical or Accounting discipline and MBA
- Appropriate experience for at least 10 years managing a reputable large sized conglomerate or FMCG business with full responsibility for all functions of the business
- Board experience
- Possesses a broad breadth of business acumen and seasoning that enables good business judgment and risk assessment
- Strong leader, agent of change, and outstanding business thinker with a demonstrated record of understanding the controls, process, costs, margins, cash flow and profit structures required to lead and manage a growing business in a dynamic industry
- Ability to establish self as Managing Director without alienation of existing staff and rapidly assume control of the general management function
- Proven experience in management turnaround
- Hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue aggressively
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Number driven, and track records in turnaround and growing the business in a challenging economic environment
- Must be client and customer focus.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About KPMG Nigeria.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
Check More Jobs at ››› KPMG Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: