Manager, Revenue Assurance (Circuit and Packet Switched Networks) Job at 9mobile Nigeria
Job Title: Manager, Revenue Assurance (Circuit and Packet Switched Networks).
Job Location: Abuja.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a life cycle approach tominimizing revenue across EMTS including:
- Responsibility of for overall assurance of the entire Circuit and PacketSwitched Networks and Value-Added platforms; ensuring that potential revenueleakages/ losses across the platforms are proactively identified and mitigated.
- Providing expert opinion on Revenue impact of Network processes andactivities including new node implementations, integrations, operation changemanagement and downtime.
- Maximizing revenue by reducing leakages and identifying revenueopportunities in relevant processes
- Allocation of resources to investigate, analyze, evaluate and correctrevenue impacting issues that arise throughout the organization
- Responsibility for continuous improvement and special projects toidentify new revenue opportunities and improve revenue assurance practice incompetence development, establishment of methodologies, best practices.
- Review and recommend changes on oil revenue related policies, processes,procedures and business rules to minimize revenue leakage
- Development of revenue assurance bestpractices for the company
- Creation of revenue assurance KPI on therevenue assurance / fraud management tool(CONNECTIVA SYSTEM).
- Perform root cause analysis of issues onthe Circuit and packet Switched Networks; follow through to resolution andcommunicate to appropriate parties.
- Monitoring of system owners to ensureproper set up of system in order to maximize leakages
- Establish and maintain Relationships with key internal and externalstakeholders
- Cross Functional role, providingindependent internal consultancy aimed at protecting the various revenuestreams of the business
- Develop KPIs across functional areas tomonitor revenue maximization
- Develop revenue assurance culture acrossEMTS
- Key role in the revenue management valuestream & Project prioritization of EMTS Nigeria
- Creation of a revenue responsibleorganization, to be alert for revenue leakage, over-billing and revenuemaximizing opportunities
- Acquisition and implementation ofessential automated tolls/ solution, to test for and monitor leakage and theadequacy of business rules
- Embedded technological and organizationalchange into day to day processes, to proactively minimize the possibility ofrevenue leakage
- Quantifiable monitoring mechanisms must beintroduced around the strategies to ensure success in implementation thesestrategies
- Represent the status, current action plansand future direction of revenue Assurance to the revenue Assurance SteeringCommittee
- To be the Revenue Assurance championworking closed with the Revenue Assurance Management members as well as withexecutive management.
- Improving and streamlining current RevenueAssurance tools, processes and procedures
- Identifying new revenue opportunity areaswithin the revenue lifecycle; and
- Enforcement of the Revenue AssuranceManagement Strategy.
- Approval of revenue assurance focusedcriteria used as a standard before a new product or network element isimplemented
- Delegate for the HOD, Revenue Assurance& Fraud Management
- Ensure that the revenue affecting businessprocesses have inbuilt mechanisms to assure revenue streams via visibility,controls and good process design
- Establishing and maintainingreconciliation processes to ensure end-to-end visibility of revenue streams anddata accuracy
- Ensure data integrity in all revenueimpacting systems across EMTS
- Build controls into revenue impactingprojects within EMTS
- Ensure ad hoc review of all rate tableswithin EMTS billing systems
- Manage, co-ordinate and conduct one-offand recurring analyses to test/elicit the suitability of business processes
- Actively seek revenue leakage within EMTSand work with involved parties to plug leakage and ensure future revenues areassured
- Benchmarking KPIsacross the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate field
- Relevant Professional Certifications (ACA,CISA, CRISC, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA etc)
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 9 years relevant workexperience.
- Goodknowledge of Relational Database Management systems
- Excellentunderstanding of GSM Network Architecture
- Analyticaland Problem solving; technical
- Passionfor excellence
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About 9mobile Nigeria.
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Check More Jobs at ››› 9mobile Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: