Manager, Performance Management Job at MTN Nigeria
Job Title: Manager, Performance Management.
Job Location: Lagos.
- To implement Performance Management Processes and policies aligned to MTN’s strategy
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing HR Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Promote a sustainable organizational culture that enhances employee productivity and oversee the management of the year on year performance of all dimensions of the Group Culture Audit.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Develop, implement and maintain Performance Management polices in line with the MTN Performance Management Framework, Strategy, programs and policies
- Support operational transformation across the business and define key performance indicators to measure success at the Enterprise, Divisional and Individual levels.
- Assist with the implementation and coordination of employee performance management processes and procedures and monitor compliance with related policies.
- Assist in the implementation of Human Resources recognition scheme across Human Resources Division and the MTN Shine recognition programme across the organisation.
- Provide general Human Resources performance reports and specific IPF (Integrated Performance Framework) reports.
- Maintain and update database of performance appraisals and reports at the end of each performance cycle.
- Provide statistical data on performance appraisals to enable management make informed decisions
- Ensure compliance with required service level agreements with regard to Reward deliverables.
- Conduct retention risk and impact analysis by calculating employees’ retention risk score and the impact if lost.
- Advise, educate and support employees and line managers on matters related to the performance management, policies,
- Develop communication materials and facilitate workshops, focus groups, etc., to enhance employees’ understanding of performance management, policies, etc.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First degree preferably in the social sciences or any other relevant degree
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in Performance Planning, Monitoring, & Management and General HR
- Database Management
- Performance Management Experience
- Human Resources Knowledge
- MS Suites (Excel. PowerPoint, Word, etc
- Experience in data analysis, project management, and recognition programmes.
- Performance Management
- Balance Scorecard Methodology
- Strategy Execution
- Big Data Analytics
- BA, BSc or HND
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About MTN Nigeria.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Check More Jobs at ››› MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: