Manager, Disciplinary Job at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Job Title: Manager, Disciplinary.
Job Location: Lagos
Report to: Head, Listing Regulation Department
Department: Office of the DH-Regulation
Grade: Assistant Manager – Manager
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, September 24, 2018
- The Exchange needs a consummate legal professional with a strong personality, good people management skills, and the ability to work as a team player to support its Disciplinary process. This individual will work out of the office of the Head, Regulation.
- The individual would be required to have a thorough understanding of The Exchange’s policies, overall mission and strategy, as well as a strong legal background, including stellar academic credentials.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising in a qualitative manner documentation of all types relating to Disciplinary matters within agreed timeframes
- Providing enterprise wide legal support to all structures involved in the Disciplinary process
- Providing legal opinions and advice as requested for the purposes of the Disciplinary process. Providing legal advisory services to the Council and Council Committees in connection with the Disciplinary process
- Working with other business departments to manage The Exchange’s disciplinary process for its Dealing Members and listed companies. Managing The Exchange’s Disciplinary Process to be in line with best practice and international standards. Attending meetings with third parties and stakeholders regarding The Exchange’s Disciplinary Process
- In conducting disciplinary matters, pay attention to minimizing the exposure of The Exchange to legal liabilities. Working on the procedures, practices, rules and regulations relating to the Disciplinary process with a view to enhancing them and making them more robust
- Participating as representative of the Disciplinary function in Committees and Projects across the enterprise
- Supporting the business in finding creative ways to meet its SRO enforcement objectives
- Ensuring KPIs are met
- Ensuring cost effective service provision for all services rendered
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of 2:1 in University. Masters’ Degree in Law.
- Knowledge of Administrative Review and Regulatory Oversight matters.
- Analytical Thinking
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Emotional Intelligence
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Check More Jobs at ››› Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: