Maintenance Supervisor needed at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited in Lagos and Ogun. The position role includes, but is not limited to, handling the maintenance of all technical issues in the yard. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification and a minimum of 5 years working experience.
Maintenance Supervisor Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor.
Job Location: Lagos and Sagamu, Ogun.
- To handle the maintenance of all technical issues in the yard
- Must be a mechanic with hands on experience in the repairs of IVECO trucks and Foton Tippers
- Inspecting the facility
- Identifying parts and equipment to be ordered
- Recording daily maintenance activity
- Assist in controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Assist in monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Dealing with emergency and unplanned problems and repairs
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Assist in contacting service providers and contractors
- Planning and scheduling planned and unplanned work
- Diagnosing breakdown problems;
- Assist in arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for the above position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Apply Before: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above shouldsend their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Check More Jobs at ››› Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: