Maintenance Supervisor Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor.
Job Location: Lagos and Sagamu, Ogun.
- To handle the maintenance of all technical issues in the yard
- Must be a mechanic with hands on experience in the repairs of IVECO trucks and Foton Tippers
- Inspecting the facility
- Identifying parts and equipment to be ordered
- Recording daily maintenance activity
- Assist in controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Assist in monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Dealing with emergency and unplanned problems and repairs
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Assist in contacting service providers and contractors
- Planning and scheduling planned and unplanned work
- Diagnosing breakdown problems;
- Assist in arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for the above position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Apply Before: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above shouldsend their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: