Machine Operator/Technician Job at Chukelad Farms Limited
Job Title: Machine Operator/Technician.
Job Location: Abia
Job Skills And Requirements
- Math Skills: The ability to count, add quickly and understand fractions, measurements and math problems.
- Communication Skills: Technicians will speak with customers and their supervisors, so the ability to understand instructions and communicate effectively will benefit you greatly.
- Recordkeeping: When dealing with controlled substances, dangerous chemicals, or working solo in the field, you will need to document your actions and whereabouts.
- Attention to Detail: You must be able to pay attention to the minute details of your job, whether that is diagnostic testing, working on complex systems or recording a patient’s symptoms.
- Technical Skills: You will be called upon to understand and operate complex machinery and systems.
- Manual Dexterity: You will need to use your hands with precision on small items and/or small in small spaces. You must be quick and confident with your hands.
- Stamina: Technicians are often on their feet for many hours, or called upon to lift heavy items. You will need physical stamina to do this job.
- You will be responsible for making sure the machines under their control are always running at optimal efficiency. This involves strictly following all maintenance procedures, including written documentation of any irregularities.
- Certificate from a vocational school or relevant experience in the use of agricultural processing equipment.
- Priority will be given to residents in Abia State.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Priority will be given to residents in Abia State.
Check More Jobs at ››› Chukelad Farms Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: