Machine Master Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Machine Master (For Construction Equipment / Stationary Systems in the In-House And Field Service (M / W)).
Job Location: Lagos.
- Organization and professional execution of all necessary repair, maintenance and service work on our stationary and construction equipment, as well as generators up to 2,000 kvA
- Lead and lead local staff
- Spare parts planning
- Completed training as a machine master, construction machine master or agricultural machine master
- Several years of professional experience in the field of construction equipment, plant or agricultural machinery
- Sound knowledge in dealing with diagnostic and spare parts systems from different manufacturers
- Experiences in dealing with devices of the manufacturers Caterpillar, JCB, Vibromax, Hamm, Vögele, Wirtgen, Grove, Atlas Copco and Liebherr are advantageous
- Good English language skills
- A performance-related remuneration and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company-owned camps
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: