Liquid Mud/ Bulk Plant Supervisor Job at Baker Hughes
Job Title: Liquid Mud/ Bulk Plant Supervisor.
Job Location: Rivers.
- BHGE has an opportunity for a Liquid Mud/ Bulk Plant Supervisor to join its Drilling & Completion Fluids operations in Nigeria
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Be accountable for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Repair and maintain all equipment in the Plant through the use of employees of the mud plant, or by contacting a third party vendor, to minimize down-time of the plant
- Supervise all Plant Operators
- Communicate and help coordinate activity between the Plant/Warehouse, Other Plants/Warehouses, Operations team and the Customer.
- Comply with all Company HSE, Quality and Security requirements
- Receive inbound material from outside suppliers, other BHGE Plants/Warehouses and Field locations
- Stock received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Implement BHGE process and procedures and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science degree required
- 10+ years of relevant Drilling & Completion Fluids experience in the Oil & gas industry with experience in managerial/supervisory role.
- Resilient to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers and other stakeholders in the course of their duties.
- Ability to maintain high levels of service.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Highly Computer Literate.
- Work location is FLT/FOT Onne with 24hours operations and coverage on weekends inclusive.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Baker Hughes.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Check More Jobs at ››› Baker Hughes
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: