Legal Senior Executive / Assistant Manager Job at Lorache Group
Job Title: Legal Senior Executive / Assistant Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
Job Description/Team Structure
- This position will report to the International Legal Business Cluster Head and will work in close synthesis with the respective country Business Heads and CFOs particularly countries within West African countries.
- The position is designed to service the needs of the growing West African businesses of the Company and be constantly engaged in a periodic review of all facets of law related to dry hair business,, cosmetics, consumer products, household insecticides, foreign investment, indirect taxation and general trends in governmental, political, economic, investment related scenario.
- The position will work on, take a deep dive into and appreciate the immediate needs of legal issues in the Nigeria branch and other West African businesses.
Position Role Summary
This position will be responsible to handle all legal, techno-commercial-legal, business-risk remedial assignments related to contract drafting, reputation, environment protection, industrial relations, international trade, litigation management, business advisory, and knowledge management including:
- Advising the management on various legal and regulatory aspects, IPRs and counterfeit related issues and compliances;
- Assisting business on NAFDAC issues.
- Drafting a variety of contracts related to procurement, real estate, distributors, services providers, distribution etc.
- Handling litigation related to labour disputes, consumer complaints and other civil disputes;
- Making presentations/high level notes to senior management of the company in Nigeria as well as peers in Africa about important legal developments including judicial pronouncements, new law/regulation.
Requirements, Experience and Skills
- Post legal education in Lagos, a work experience of 3 to 4 years, preferably in corporations in fast moving consumer goods, food and retail spaces.
- Essentials: Having knowledge of intellectual property laws, property (real estate) laws, labour laws, consumer protection laws, contract drafting, court procedures a strong team player attitude, liaising skills high energy to collaborate and make things happen but take courage to advise businesses and its leaders as to where an activity or plan is a clear ‘no go’ or a ‘red-flag’.
- Desirable: Knowledge of regulatory framework related to various FMCG products (hair colours, cosmetics, fashion & salon products) and advertising.
- Language skills: Must be proficient in English, French.
- Other: Position will require moderate time allocation for work-related travelling which is part of the role.
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
About Lorache Group.
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Check More Jobs at ››› Lorache Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: